1. Drive and manage to achieve regional business goals effectively in accordance with Sembcorp China strategy.
2. Be responsible for implement of asset management policies, procedures and monitoring performance of energy JV companies.
3. Maintain good relationships with government officials, key government agencies, institutions and business partners.
4. Review & control JV companies’ OPEX & CAPEX.
5. Support business development activities by promoting OPEX and CAPEX analysis for new projects.
6. Motivate and developing team members to meet business targets.
7. Work with Process & Technology team to optimize the performance of existing operation.
8. Support JV to troubleshoot problem and improve operational efficiency.
9. Support & Assist in JV companies’ other work assigned by CEO.
1. Bachelor degree or above in dynamic or electrical engineering.
2. Have 10 years working experience and at least 5 years people management experience in energy industry.
3. Be familiar with BOT/BOO/TOT/BT business model.
4. Confident and intelligence, self-motivated and good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Willing to take challenges and work under pressure.
6. Be able to travel frequently.
7. Good command of English in speaking, listening, reading and writing.