1. Ensure that the Project’s procurement activities are managed in accordance with best practices and in line with corporate policies and procedures.
2. Responsible for ensuring that all agreements, procurement arrangements and other legal documents provided by or to the Project are in accordance with corporate policy and procedural requirements.
3. Ensure that the procurements for the Project are done within the budget and according to the quality standard and delivery requirements.
4. Track and analyze market price trend of procurement material needed by the Project.
5. Resolving procurement contract and legal matters arising during the execution of the Project to the best advantage of the Project.
6. Preparation of standard terms and conditions of contract for different form of procurement (main equipment, take out items, etc.)
7. Participation and leading procurement negotiation.
8. Development of procurement award procedures (suppliers’ prequalification, invitation to bid/tendering, contract preparation and contract administration).
9. Preparation of Invitation to Bid/Tendering documents. Articulate the bidding process and requirements to other functions and members of the Project, and coordinate the various inputs which comprise an ITB package.
10. Participate in ITB evaluation steering team and co-ordinate tender evaluation, clarification, and procurement award process for the Project.
11. Review and negotiation of procurement offers received from potential suppliers and bidders in a fair and professional manner in accordance with corporate policy and SOP.
12. Lead negotiation on all procurement orders variation, claims and contentious issues.
13. Coordination of pre and post procurement administration activities.
14. Coordinate the procurement approval process in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
15. Preparation and negotiation of a range of other contractual agreements including non disclosure agreements (NDA), novation agreements and assignment agreements, etc.
16. Liaison with finance, tax, treasury, legal and insurance representatives.
17. Develop an organized filing and folder structure of all contracts documentation including standard contract forms, executed contracts, etc. within the Project overall document management system.
1. University graduate or above major in mechanical, electrical & other engineering discipline from a recognized university.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in contracts/commercial role for EPC projects in rayon, pulp&paper, power or other industrial process sectors.
3. Working knowledge of engineering industry procurement standards, applicable government and commercial regulations and practices.
4. Fluent in English and Chinese both written and spoken.
5. Strong communication ability and negotiation skill.
6. Good integrity and team co-operation.
Can receive domestic transfer.